Learning the Four Keys To Living With More Trust, Ease and Creativity- Flowing Through The Creation Cycle With Intuitive Creativity- A 6 Week Program
Join Us For
A 6 Week Small Group Supportive Program
What is it?
A 6 week online program specifically for folks who are craving a deeper connection to their true spirit, the human and nonhuman world and who are seeking more ease and calm in daily life and attaining goals by becoming aware of what phases you are in in the creation cycle to access the flow of your intuitive creativity.
What You Will Learn:
Flow through the three phases of the Creation Cycle with Intuitive Creativity in order to:
build self trust
get out of your critical self
make more authentic decisions
be more creative and imaginative
save time and stress by making better decisions
break down societal pressures of inadequacy and urgency
maneuver through obstacles and fears with more ease and grace
What you will get:
- 6 downloadable weekly lessons (sent out every Sunday for 6 weeks) with action steps that you have access to forever!
- Week One *The nuts and bolts of the Creation Cycle + intuitive creativity*
- Week Two *Returning to Be*
- Week Three *Attention and Awe*
- Week Four *Creative Flow*
- Week Five *Connection to place*
- Week Six *Personal Symbology + Tools To Take With You*
- Small group coaching and supportive accountability group every other wednesnday at 6pm PST
3 live group calls to share, support, and learn from each other (these will be recorded if you can't make it live) 11/11 * 11/25 * 12/6 * at 6pm PST
Plus 3 essential bonuses!
Call recordings to keep forever
Unlimited support in a private Whatsapp group to connect and share downloadable
downloadable guided mediations
You’re in the right place if…
- You feel disconnected to your creativity and intuition
- You are critical of the choices you make.
- If you are feeling caught up in always doing, but never feeling a sense of achievement or success in goals.
- You feel guilty for resting
- You put your productivity before your peace of mind
- you are looking for a creative breakthrough or a creative break.
- you want to connect to and create a poetic relationship to yourself, the human, and the nonhuman world.
- you want to practice mindfulness and creativity in a practical and non-precious approach.
- Whether you identify as creative or not.
This program isn’t for you if…
- You have it all figured out.
- You aren’t willing to open your beginner’s mind and you're unwilling to try things that aren’t comfortable.
- You’re committed to limiting beliefs around what success and achievement means and feels to you.
- If you are not interested in supportive small group setting
Terms and Conditions
Invisible Practices, its practitioners and collaborators, are not licensed medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, psychologists, psychotherapists or licensed healthcare providers or practitioners of any kind. Invisible Practices does not provide medical advice or treatment of any kind, nor does it provide medical diagnosis.
The information provided on and accessible from all pages on this website (www.invisblepractices.com), the information contained in our online workshops, on and on all connected social media pages is for your information only and should not be considered as, or used as a substitute for, the advice of a licensed medical doctor or healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this website, in our online workshops, or on our social media pages to diagnose or treat any health problem, or to alter or discontinue a prescribed treatment by a licensed medical doctor or healthcare professional. Consult with a licensed medical doctor or healthcare professional if you suspect you have a health problem.
Refund Policy for Services or Courses.
By purchasing Intuitive Sessions, Coaching Sessions, workshops, program bundles, or art work, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice. All sales are final. No refunds permitted.
All workshops and programs, content and audio recordings, are only accessible via invisiblepractices.com and are subject to change at any time without prior notice. If you do not show up to your booked time slot and do not contact to cancel (you are required to give 24 hrs notice of cancellation) you will not be given a refund.
You are not permitted to share your login information or allow anyone but yourself to access any of the workshops, courses or programs. If it is discovered that you are sharing access to our material with anyone you will lose access without refund.
We recommend that you contact us if you have any questions prior to purchasing. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist you.
The information provided on and accessible from all pages on this website (www.invisiblepractices.com), the information contained in our online workshops, on all connected social media pages is the intellectual property and copy-write of Roxanne Young and Invisible Practices. The theft or re-use of the information on this website, in our online workshops, or on our social media pages is prohibited and illegal. You are not permitted to share information or images from this website without the written approval of Roxanne Young. If it is discovered that you are sharing access to our material with anyone you will lose access without refund and will be prosecuted.