DEEP ECOLOGY Restoring Soul and Environment with California Native Plants -- A Workshop Series
Restoring Soul and Environment Through California Native Plants
Can't make it live? No worries! There will be a recording sent to your inbox 24 hours after workshop has ended.
Sign up for the 3 month series before January 15th gets sent a free gift!
What is it?
- talk about the ecological benefits of planting native and specific benefits of the plant of the month
- connect deeper to your intuition and imaginal realm by meeting the plant intuitively and energetically through guided meditation, and journaling.
- we will be reviewing the natural dye process and techniques to get optimal color-ways of the plant of the month via slideshow presentation and Q&A. Each month, we will focus on a new way of being creative with the natural dye, for example, fabric dyeing, creating natural dye paint, and block printing with natural dye.
Who is it for?
For those who feel want community and tools to transform anxiety, urgency and fear. For those who crave to feel universally supported and connect deeper to their intuition and create intimate, restorative and creative relationships with their soul and the environment.
Connecting to your intuition and the green world provides you extra guidance and support to feel more grounded and live a richer, more easeful and magical life.
What You Will Get Out of the Workshop:
learn about why natives are integral to our survival
connect more deeply to and feel more supported by your soul center, creativity and intuition
uncover the magic of your local ecology
build your imagination and creativity
mitigate anxiety and be more grounded and centered in your nervous system
learn how to slow down and be present
What to expect!
Month 1 SATURDAY, January 23rd 11:00am- 12:30 pm PST
- California Buckwheat - Eriogonum fasciculatum
Month 2 SATURDAY, February 20th 11:00am- 12:30 pm PST
- Black Sage - Salvia mellifera
- Month 3 SATURDAY, March 20th 11:00am- 12:30 pm PST
- Sagebrush - Artemesia Californica
If you sign up for all three workshops, you get:
- unlimited support throughout the duration of the program through our private Slack group (like a private Facebook group but not on social media)
- 15% off any one-on-one intuitive energy and card readings you book with me until the end of the program
- Access to call recordings if you can't make it live.
- Free PDF on natural dye steps and resources.
- Premier access to the monthly capsule collection featuring the plant of the month.
You’re in the right place if…
- You want to help in restoring the environment
- You feel disconnected to your creativity and intuition
- You are looking for a creative breakthrough or a creative break.
- You want to connect to and create a poetic relationship to yourself, the human, and the nonhuman world.
- You want to go beyond surface or scientific monographs of plants
This program isn’t for you if….
- You aren’t willing to open your imagination mind and you're unwilling to try things that may not be familiar.
- You only want facts and science around learning about California native plants
- You’re committed to limiting beliefs around what communication and connection is.
- You are not interested in supportive group setting
Roxanne received her BA and MA in poetry from San Francisco State University in 2008. She has been teaching classes and facilitating workshops since 2012.
Roxanne offers one- on-one Reiki infused meditation and tarot counseling sessions.
Roxanne continues to integrate her practices into a holistic, balancing art form of intuitive creative play.
You can also find her on Instagram at @InvisiblePractices
Terms and Conditions
Invisible Practices, its practitioners and collaborators, are not licensed medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, psychologists, psychotherapists or licensed healthcare providers or practitioners of any kind. Invisible Practices does not provide medical advice or treatment of any kind, nor does it provide medical diagnosis.
The information provided on and accessible from all pages on this website (www.invisblepractices.com), the information contained in our online workshops, on and on all connected social media pages is for your information only and should not be considered as, or used as a substitute for, the advice of a licensed medical doctor or healthcare professional. You should not use the information on this website, in our online workshops, or on our social media pages to diagnose or treat any health problem, or to alter or discontinue a prescribed treatment by a licensed medical doctor or healthcare professional. Consult with a licensed medical doctor or healthcare professional if you suspect you have a health problem.
Refund Policy for Services or Courses.
By purchasing Intuitive Sessions, Coaching Sessions, workshops, program bundles, or art work, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice. All sales are final. No refunds permitted.
All workshops and programs, content and audio recordings, are only accessible via invisiblepractices.com and are subject to change at any time without prior notice. If you do not show up to your booked time slot and do not contact to cancel (you are required to give 24 hrs notice of cancellation) you will not be given a refund.
You are not permitted to share your login information or allow anyone but yourself to access any of the workshops, courses or programs. If it is discovered that you are sharing access to our material with anyone you will lose access without refund.
We recommend that you contact us if you have any questions prior to purchasing. Please email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.
The information provided on and accessible from all pages on this website (www.invisiblepractices.com), the information contained in our online workshops, on all connected social media pages is the intellectual property and copy-write of Roxanne Young and Invisible Practices. The theft or re-use of the information on this website, in our online workshops, or on our social media pages is prohibited and illegal. You are not permitted to share information or images from this website without the written approval of Roxanne Young. If it is discovered that you are sharing access to our material with anyone you will lose access without refund and will be prosecuted.
Why Is Intuitive Creativity Important?
When we are in touch with our intuitive creativity, we are present on our path and value the process because we are in integrity and our most authentic self.
It is our feministic form of expressing ourselves because we are in a natural state of introspection, receptivity and presence with our soul. We leave our mind and return to the body.
When we are close to our intuition, we can live more easily from a place of authenticity, like a child in the flow, playing with toys or digging in the sand. Every decision we make in our daily, mundane lives, is a piece of the path.
Creativity is the use of imagination, and our imagination is directly linked to how we see the world. We create to fulfill our souls. There is an innate desire to manifest our thoughts and ideas. We all have creativity inside of us that connects us to our inner knowing, flow, and joy.
Getting back in touch with creativity puts us on a path of deeper self-discovery, self- awareness and self- acceptance.